Hosted by: Alyona Mysko, founder of Fuelfinance. Experienced with over 10 years in finance, she has developed 200+ financial models and is a renowned keynote speaker and startup mentor.
In today’s fluctuating economy, startups need to be more agile and financially savvy than ever. This workshop offers an in-depth look into fine-tuning startup financial models to thrive in the current economic landscape.
Key Topics Covered:
- Three basic recession scenarios and adapting your business model to each
- Cost-cutting done right: how to trim your budget without significant sacrifices.
- Key metrics for startups and their role in daily decision-making.
- How to become the best CFO for your own startup?
- Four common Сash Flow mistakes that could cost months of runtime.
- Financial model examples for diverse business models.